Thu, Nov 14|
Game2Give Day 3 Online Mario Kart Charity Event
Race online with the Red Panda Party crew! All viewer donations support type 1 diabetes research. Warm up with some 100cc racing. After that, game modes played will be determined by viewer vote. Participants in this event are eligible to receive copies of Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield!
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
About the event
This online Mario Kart event is part of the JDRF Game2Give event scheduled from Nov 12-18. Participants compete for fun and livestream viewers can donate to support type 1 diabetes research.
1. One participant in this event, the Game2Give Day 1 Event, or the Game2Give Day 2 Event will be randomly chosen to receive a copy of Pokemon Sword provided by Nintendo.
2. Once our campaign raises $500, another participant in this event, the Game2Give Day 1 Event, or the Game2Give Day 2 Event will be randomly chosen to receive a copy of Pokemon Shield provided by Nintendo.
*To be eligible, a participant must play for the full duration of the Game2Give Day 1 Event, Game2Give Day 2 Event, or Game2Give Day 3 Event.
**Someone else will be randomly chosen if the random selection results in one person getting two games.
1. 100cc online races
2. Viewer Vote
Requirements to join:
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch.
2. A Nintendo Switch Online membership.
How to join:
1. Send a Friend Request to: 4443-1863-2611
2. At the start of the event, turn on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch
3. From the Main Menu, select "Online Play" for 1 or 2 players
4. Next select "Friends"
5. Select " Pedroq" from the list.
Invite your friends and family to watch the event livestream at: https://www.twitch.tv/redpandaparty . And be sure to let them know that the top donor ($25 minimum) wins a Nintendo Switch console. Also, once our campaign raises $500, your chances of winning a new Pokemon game are doubled!