Game2Give Day 1 Online Mario Kart Charity Event
Time & Location
About the Event
This online Mario Kart event is part of the JDRF Game2Give event scheduled from Nov 12-18. Participants compete for fun and livestream viewers can donate to support type 1 diabetes research.
1. One participant in this event, the Game2Give Day 2 Event, or the Game2Give Day 3 Event will be randomly chosen to receive a copy of Pokemon Sword provided by Nintendo.
2. Once our campaign raises $500, another participant in this event, the Game2Give Day 2 Event, or the Game2Give Day 3 Event will be randomly chosen to receive a copy of Pokemon Shield provided by Nintendo.
*To be eligible, a participant must play for the full duration of the Game2Give Day 1 Event, Game2Give Day 2 Event, or Game2Give Day 3 Event.
**Someone else will be randomly chosen if the random selection results in one person getting two games.
1. 100cc online races
2. Random Battle Modes
Requirements to join:
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch.
2. A Nintendo Switch Online membership.
How to join:
1. Send a Friend Request to: 1587-0038-8117
2. At the start of the event, turn on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch
3. From the Main Menu, select "Online Play" for 1 or 2 players
4. Next select "Friends"
5. Select "NOVAGG" from the list.
Invite your friends and family to watch the event livestream at: https://www.twitch.tv/switchversus . And be sure to let them know that the top donor ($25 minimum) wins a Nintendo Switch console. Also, once our campaign raises $500, your chances of winning a new Pokemon game are doubled!